2019 Annual Student Dues
Payment for the 2019 Annual Student Dues is now closed.
If you have submitted your complete payment prior to the deadline, April 1, 2019, thank you.
If you are looking for a receipt, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "ASD 2019 Receipt Request".
If you have not submitted your complete payment prior to the deadline, April 1, 2019, please see below:
- The 2019 ASD has not been received, therefore your student registration has been suspended, as per Regulation 9-1, s. 43.1.
To reinstate your student status, please complete the below items before Monday, June 3, 2019 to Customer Service:
* For University Graduate Conditional students, the total payment is $497 which includes: $339 ASD, $45 late due and $113 reinstatement fee
Students who do not reinstate before Monday, June 3, 2019 will be deregistered as per Regulation 9-1, s.46, 60 days from the suspension date.
As a reminder, the consequences of deregistration are:
A student who has been deregistered shall not be re-registered except in extraordinary circumstances at the discretion of, and on the restrictions and conditions deemed appropriate by the Vice President, Student Services, as per Regulation 9-1, s.58
If approved for re-registration they will need to apply for student registration, be treated as a new student, require a transcript assessment and pay the applicable dues and fees.
- Loss of any CPA Ontario student rights and privileges.
- Loss of any transitional provisions or special considerations that may have been awarded.
- Loss of the dual designation option, if applicable.
- Loss of any credits or courses earned in the CPA program prior to being deregistered.
- Loss of practical experience earned prior to being deregistered.